Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wrist Pain

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update lately. My wrist has been bothering me a lot lately. I'm not sure what's going on, but I suspect it might be carpal tunnel or tendinitis. *sigh* I've only been able to type up my course assignments, nothing else.

I went through my CLC (certified lactation consultant) course April 30 - May 4th. It was a VERY stressful week, but worth it. We survived and the kids are glad to have mommy home again.

I am now watching Jack and Jill's daughter 2-3 days a week. She's a cutie but it's taking a lot of adjustment on her part. She is VERY clingy and gets jealous if I even hold Little Dude to nurse him. I am hoping (and praying) that this adjustment period will pass quickly.

The kids are doing well. They survived sinus and ear infections, but the allergies are killing them both as well as DH.

That's all for now!

No comments: