Friday, March 13, 2009

Obama messed up or "We're sorry Great Britain!"

During his campaign, our new *cough* President played down his sheer inexperience. Said it was no big deal. So what if he didn't have foreign policy experience...it's not "that" big of a deal...right?

I have been afraid of the new President doing something stupid as a result of his inepxerience, but never DREAMED he'd do something so immature and asinine as he did to Great Britain.

I am truly ashamed to call this many my leader right now. This man and his administration represents all Americans...or so it's supposed to be. Lemme say this: this man does NOT represent me. Even "I" could have done better than to great the Prime Minister of Great Britain with such immature callousness.

To anyone who may be reading this from Great Britain (or is from Great Britain) I offer you my sincerest apologies. Please know this man does NOT represent or equal my thoughts or feelings. I am TRULY grateful that you have stood by us time and time again, and that you are standing by us right now. My husband and I have the deepest respect and love of all of Great Britain. Thank you.

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Um, Wow.

I need to start watching the news a little bit more!