Saturday, July 15, 2006

How is it that I can love another person as deeply as I do? In this case, it's two people: Sweet Pea and Little Dude. I adore my husband, and love him just as much and as deeply as I do SP and LD, but the depth of and power of my love for these two children is overwhelming. I never immagined I could love them so much.

Let me talk about Sweet Pea for a moment. She is SO bright, so intelligent, and so sweet, caring, kind, loving, and has such a gentle spirit. She is so amazing, so wonderful. She loves SO deeply, and is filled with an exuberence that spills into everything she does. Would you believe that after DH and I told her that she could not have a (new) toy that we had bought she didn't throw a fit about it? That's b/c she simply turned around, walked out of the room, and took my sharpest knife out of my utensils drawer (I suppose those need child-proof locks on them too, now) and I found her standing in my livingroom, box on the floor, knife in hand, cutting into the box!! I couldn't believe it! She is SO smart! (yes, I took everything away from her and told her that she couldn't have them and why) Then, the other day I was sitting on the floor, and she came up to me and started rubbing my back! See...SO smart and SO kind.

Oh, and my family has welcomed a new cousin into the world. Baby girl C was born on Wednesday, July 12th at 10:40pm weighing in at 6 lbs 2 oz an 19" long. She is the 3rd and final child in her family, and the 2nd daughter. I saw her today for the first time, and..."L and R" she is BEAUTIFUL! Congradulations!

Well...that's all for now.

No comments: